Monday, August 18, 2014

15 weeks


I keep wondering if I'm feeling the babies move. I feel little bursts and pops but then I think maybe it's just digestion. Really looking to when I feel real distinctive movements.

It's been really fun to tell our friends and family our happy happy news!  Tonight we went to our favorite restaurant, Bistango, run by our good friend Anthony, with our other great friends Sal and Liz. Anthony was the sweetest and gave me the tightest, longest best hug! (thank god the boobie tenderness has subsided otherwise I could've been seeing starts!).  He offered to make me what the babies wanted. They were craving steak :)  Liz and Sal are role models in life!  They've known each other since they were wee little kids and now have 4 amazing hardworking children of their own.  When they talk kids, we listen (and take lots of notes).

No comments:

Post a Comment