Tuesday, September 23, 2014

20 weeks!


Can't believe we're over half way now. Very happy to report that all is going well with mommy and babies. 

The new development this week (besides a huge belly growth spurt) is that I feel the babies moving around a ton more. And (I think) I can tell them apart. Our little man is really low in my belly and it feels like he curls up in a little ball. He also likes to twirgle (yes, I made that word up) his little toes which tickles. Meanwhile, baby girl is up by my belly button. She's picking up a funny little habit of (what feels like) head butting my belly button. I must admit that it kinda hurts!  Imagine someone stretchin your belly button out from the inside... My dad told me that I used to pull similar shananigans. My mom would put a ice cube where I was bothering her and I would move away from the cold. I tried it last night while at dinner with friends but the ice made me more uncomfortable than the head butting. 

Speaking of dinner with friends... Scott and I made a pilgrimage to the Upper West Side last night to one o my favorite restaurants, Josie's. Josie's is amazing and serves all organic foods. I'm obsessed with their black bean dumplings!  Wish I'd had the foresight to order some to go... I could eat another 10 right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment