Monday, October 13, 2014

23 weeks along!





Can't believe how quickly time has flown!  We are 23 weeks and I can feel the babies moving all the time.  Since Twin A's (Baby Boy) placenta is anterior, meaning in the front of my uterus, I don't feel him as much.  But Twin B's (Baby Girl) is posterior, so I feel her moving and grooving all day.  They are both still head down and BB is on on my left and BG is on the right.  With all this information, I can pretty much determine with one I'm feeling.  They're both most active right when I lay down for the night around 10pm.  We're nervous that we're going to have2 little night owls on our hands!

This week Scott was finally able to feel the babies move.  He felt our son moving first.  One night, I had my belly buds on (those are headphones for my belly so I can play music for the babies) and Baby Boy was going nuts!  Scott was next to me and put his hand on my belly and felt him right away.  When we looked to see what song was playing, it was Lauryn Hill "Can't take me Eyes off of you".  Those of you who made it to our wedding in the Bahamas will remember (maybe...) that was the song we had our first dance to!  Then a few night later, Baby Girl was jamming and Scott was able to feel her!!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment